General Terms and Conditions and guidance notes
Thank you for booking operator training with Global Access Training Ltd – details of your course(s) are set out overleaf.
FOR ON-SITE COURSES – PLEASE ENSURE AVAILABILITY OF:
In these conditions:
- All delegates (uninterrupted attendance is important for certification).
- Suitable delegates All delegates must be medically fit to operate the equipment
- Special Needs If any delegates have special needs we must be advised at least 7 days prior to course commencement.
- Appropriate equipment – in a safe and sound mechanical condition.
- Practical training area – with racking, if applicable.
- Theory workroom – with table, chairs and electrical socket.
- Suitable loads - For FLT operator training, a supply of empty pallets and stackable loads.
- For crane operator training, a selection of loads and slings.
- For plant operator training, suitable loads and materials
- Consent – that the instructor running the course will need to use the equipment as part of the training process.
- Access Platforms and any ‘man-Up’ machines – a current LOLER certificate must be available for inspection at or before commencement of the course.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – This should be provided to all delegates in accordance with HSE Regulations and your own company rules and regulations.
- On Man-Up machines – escape procedures cannot be taught as part of basic training.
- All courses are conducted in English. It is vital, for Health and Safety reasons, that all delegates have a sufficient working knowledge of English to allow then to participate fully.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- SETTLEMENT unless previously agreed with Global Access Training Ltd (in writing) Payment is due on receipt of invoice. Please ensure that the enclosed invoice is forwarded to your Accounts Department immediately for payment.
PAYMENT DETAILS: Global Access Training Ltd
Barclays Bank Plc
Account number: 83714942 Sort Code: 20-99-21
Remittance advice e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Will be forwarded on completion of training once the invoice has been settled in full.
CANCELLATIONS / POSTPONEMENTS (includes lack of delegates or facilities upon arrival – see above)
Course fees are payable in full should cancellation or postponement be due to client/customer failure to ensure full availability as detailed above.
Global Access Training Limited
Beacon Innovation Centre
Norfolk, NR31 7RA
Tel: 01493 655659
Fax: 01493 669956